Educations and Achievements:
- 160 hours of Entrepreneur/Innovation and After Effects instruction at North Seattle Community College.
- Trained web-integrator at 3D College Denmark in Grenaa.
- 1 year 3D College Grenaa on Entrepreneur education line.
- GameJam Grenaa 2011 participant and winner. (prize xBox 360 Slim to everyone on the team)
- 1 year at The Animation Workshop in a 3 years education called Visual HF.
- Participant of The Mighty Creative’s OurWorld Project in England 2012.
- IndieTAW gamejam 2012 participant.
- Produced film Malleus (final project media studies at Visual HF), film was nominated and won 3 Awards at the VGHF Film Awards. (Best Sound,Best B-Niveau film and The Audience Award.)
Some of the amazing Studios I’ve visited:
Some of the amazing people I’ve met:
- Kasper Appel (VOIID, thank you for teaching me on 3D College)
- Jais Bredsted (3D College, good luck with your animation.)
- Nils Frederiksen (Zaxis, thanks to you I made a zebra!)
- Jesper Rydland (3D College, I’m still impressed by your Egg-E model)
- Bo Blond Daugaard (3D College, where is the contact information on your site?!)
- Bay Raitt (VALVe)
- Gabe Newell (VALVe)
- John Kricfalusi (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Mads Bøgeskov (Unity Studios)
- Jacob Møller (Kiloo)
- Morten Iversen (Writer on the Hitman series made by IO Interactive)
Conventions and Conferences: